Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Winnings + Small Haul

Hey Girls

I have been extremely lucky this month!Let me know what things you are interested in me reviewing!

I won Reviva Labs Goodies through Vintage Makeup

Reviva Labs Vitamin E Stick
and Hypo Allergenic Macara



I won Wet & Wild nail polishes through Jessica
and she also included extra goodies! Thanks girl!

Wet & Wild Megalast Polishes in:
Wet Cement, Heatwave, 2% Milk, I Need A Refresh-Mint
Colors in:
I Red A Good Book, Haze of Love, On A Trip, Break The Ice
I am missing a polish called
"Over the Grapevine"
my sister borrowed it!

extra goodies! 
I won Novo Skincare goodies through 15 Minute Beauty



I won $25 of Too Faced Cosmetics through Beauty in NYC





MINI-HAUL!
Miss Adoro Lashes #30
Miss Adoro Lashes in #43
Red Cherry Lashes in #602

NYX African Queen Mega Shine Lipgloss 





8 comments:

  1. all the things you won are amazing! i also love the eyelashes from your mini haul :)

    xoxo,
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are always winning something lucky girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, the miss adoro lashes that i absolutely ❤
    congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw those polishes at kamrt & alomost got a few

    ReplyDelete
  5. could you do a review on the WNW polish? :)

    ReplyDelete