Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review

Hey Girls!
I recently just posted my voxbox opening!

If you have been following me for a while
then you will know that I am Type 1 Diabetic...
This means that my body does not produce insulin
so I have to take it through shots.

I try to watch my intake of sugar and high carb foods, 
I look for sugar free or low sugar products.
For this reason I was really excited to receive Truvia in my voxbox!

Truvia is made from the Stevia plant,
it is recommended for people with diabetes and can be used
to sweeten your coffee, tea, and even sprinkled onto food.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
It sweetens my coffee perfectly, I use two packets.
And I also love that it is not powder like Splenda. 
I have also used it to sweeten the tea I received
in the voxbox and it made it tast really good!

I will definitely repurchase!
You can check out their site: truvia.com



Marla <3

**received this product for free by Influenster for purchase of review**

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try Truvia. Does it have that same icky aftertaste as Splenda has or is it aftertaste free? As you can tell, I hate Splenda lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't notice any aftertaste at all! It actually tastes really good! Definitely recommend it if you don't like Splenda :D

      Delete
  2. I wondered about Truvia, as I need to cut down on my sugar intake but can't use many artificial sweeteners because aspartame etc is a major migraine trigger for me. I may try this stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete