Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring into Love Tutorial!

Hey girls!
I have a treat for all of you,
I finally filmed a tutorial!
I wanted to make this look simple and easy,
while still being bold and bright.
It is kind of MODTASTIC lol :)

I will be working on more tutorials, and hopefully I get better at them!
This isn't my favorite look but I think it looks cute :)





REMINDERS: 

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE :)
  • Vote on my poll (its on the left side of my blog)
  • Vote for my next tutorial look H E R E
  • Leave a comment with your product recommendations H E R E
Also, remember that Julep Maven is doing a sale for a penny! 
Use the code: SHAREONMARCH

And, Beautylish is opening up their online store! 

10 comments:

  1. So lovely! What a perfect cut crease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marla!!! This is SO pretty! I absolutely love this and you have the perfect elongated eyes to pull this look off! Just so so gorgeous. I'll be subbing as pigmentsandpalettes when I get home later today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlaaaaaaaaa, this is my favorite look of yours!!! Meredith is right, your eyes are perfect for this mod crease look, and you are just radiant!!! I can't say it enough, you are such a beauty <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love it Marla! I wish I had the eyes for this because it looks greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

    ReplyDelete