Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Hues!

Hey Girls!

Sorry I have been gone for a couple of days,
I went to visit family in San Diego... And to be
honest I just wanted to enjoy my time down there :) 

I had a couple of posts ready to be put up, 
but decided to just post them today :)

Last week I wanted to wear a bright and bold look,
I decided on using pinks and purple and I love how the look came out!

Products Used:
Revlon Color Stay in Buff
MAC Studio Fix in NC25
Rimmel Sun Bronze 
ELF Eye Lid Primer
Mirabella Rose Gold Palette 
ELF Liquid Liner in Black
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Select Lashes/ Whispy
Maybelline Define A Brow in Light Brown
Sleek Pout Paint in Peachy Keen






I USED THE "GILDED" AS HIGHLIGHT
"DARLING" ON INNER LID
"PRETTY EDGY" CREASE
"CULTURED" OUTER V AND LOWER LASH LINE
I am seriously loving the Rose Gold Palette!
I received it through Skincare by Alana
and I think it is perfect for spring time!





13 comments:

  1. That is such a lovely look! Nice-looking palette, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!
    -j.
    www.thefabulousgypsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im loving that rosey pink color!
    great job hon :)

    allthingsbeauty214.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the lip colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, how beautiful and original is your header? Love the look!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com - - check my blog if you like? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful! Love this look, you're so talented xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful!!!!!!! i love the way you do your eyeshadow with the eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE! peachy keen is stunning on you

    ReplyDelete