Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Skincare by Alana: Amazing Cosmetic Site!

Hey Girls!

Recently, I was contacted by Skincare by Alana..
Their PR representative wanted to send me some things
to try and after taking a look at their extensive product lines
and the many brands they offer I was super excited about it!

They offer brands such as:
Youngblood
Mirabella
100% Pure 
GloMinerals
La Bella Donna
and many more!

They offer free shipping to everywhere in the US and
they also give you a gift depending on the amount of your order!
And I am talking about amazing gifts, not samples!

The site is ran by Alana Mitchell, she is a licensed esthetician
and she also runs a day spa in Dana Point, CA.

The testimonials on the site speak only good things, and I must 
say that so far I agree with all of them!
I am barely trying out the products but I am already loving some of 
them! The brands they offer are great because they are not brands
you can find anywhere and everywhere, I think that is what appeals 
me the most to their site:
the variety of products and brands is unbeatable!

I am going to place an order as soon as I get a chance!
Here are the products they sent me to try, please let
me know what you are interested in seeing a 
review of first!



I am sooo excited to try this out! I have heard amazing
things about Youngblood!  

The GloMinerals eye shadows are simply gorgeous!
They are perfect for smokey eyes!
The picture of La Bella Donna Lipgloss in Incredibly Beautiful
somehow didn't get pictured lol :/ It is a click pen lip gloss
similar to Stila's!
And the eye shadow is La Bella Donna's eye shadow in Caviar.
Mirabella travel size minis:
Lash Essential Mascara
Lipliner in Nude
Eyeliner in Smoke 
Epicuren Samples 


Mirabella Rose Gold Palette!
This is perfect for Spring!
Pure Fiji and 100% Travel Size Samples
Dermaquest Skin Therapy Cleanser
and Divaderme Lash Extender! 
CHOCOLATE! :) YUM! 
I was so excited to receive these things to try out!
Expect looks and reviews using these products!


REMINDERS: 

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE :)
  • Vote on my poll (its on the left side of my blog)
  • Vote for my next tutorial look H E R E
  • Leave a comment with your product recommendations H E R E
Also, remember that Julep Maven is doing a sale for a penny! 
Use the code: SHAREONMARCH

And, Beautylish is opening up their online store! 


3 comments: