Sunday, March 4, 2012

Runway My Way

Hey Girls!

Today I did a look that was inspired
by couture fashion, runway models, and Twiggy.

It is definitely a dramatic look and not something
I would wear out, but I love it!

I used some lashes that I had bought at Forever 21
a long time ago! They are gorgeous!

Hope you enjoy!

Thinking about making this a series:
runway, fashion look. 
watcha think? 

Products Used:

Face
Hard Candy Foundation in Fair
ELF Blush and Bronzing Powder

Eyes
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Signature Minerals White Loose Eye Shadow
MAC's Carbon Eye Shadow
Maybelling Define a Brow Pencil in Light Brown
ELF Liquid Liner in Black
Forever 21 Lashes

Lips
MAC Myth Lipstick






12 comments:

  1. Pure awesome girl! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so damn awesome, I love it;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! definitely add a runway/fashion look :D maybe we could do a weekly tag team sort of deal, it was fun when i did my villains series like that with tracy: http://www.socialitedreams.com/blog-posts/dark-ladydr-facilier-and-ursula-makeup-looks-villains-series.html

    the way that we did it together was to each create a look that week and post both on our blogs :) let me know if you want to!

    ReplyDelete