Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Birthday Wishes!

Hey Girls!

My birthday is coming up,
-it's on April 14th-
I am super excited and I cannot wait 
for it to get here! Initially I was going to go
to a hotel and spa for the weekend with my mom,
but we decided to go to Glendale
(which is in the LA area)
and go shopping :)

I am going to be visiting:

MAC, Sephora, Macy's, Lush, & The Body Shop!


And probably some other stores!

I am so excited to go to Lush because I have never tried their

products and I am looking to try some cool things!

My birthday wish is to have my readers recommend some 
awesome products for me to try out :) 
I did a post a while ago that was called

"Your Opinion Matters" 

I would appreciate it so much if you could leave
your suggestions on that post..
OR THIS ONE :) 

I am interested in knowing your favorite products
and possibly purchasing them!




I googled makeup cakes and one said the name Marla :)
What are your thoughts on makeup cakes? 




7 comments:

  1. awee ya to another year younger haha.. i love makeup cakes wish id get one lol.. yay to shopping hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. advance happy birthday to you... and love the 2nd cake... hope u ll have so much fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not believe the third cake is infact a CAKE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girlie.. I just awarded you with a blog award...
    http://www.lovelivebeauty.com/2012/03/blogger-apperication-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy crap that third cake is amazing. make sure you pick up a lip scrub from lush!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to you and.. I wish that all your wishes will be come true.. You have an amazing make style..
    God Bless you.

    Webmaster of: makeup

    ReplyDelete