Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo Swatches/Review

Hey Girls!
Finally got this post up!
I know there are zillions of reviews and raves,
just my 2 cents <3


Tough as Taupe ... Fierce and Tangy!



Bold Gold


Did a swatch on my eye ;)
And did a tutorial using it here!

 Using Fierce and Tangy...
Click here to see full post!


Using Tough as Taupe
Click here to see full post!

I am going to keep this review short and simple.
I LOVE THESE!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.
They are amazing to use as eye shadow bases because
they do not crease or smudge.
And you can also use them by themselves.
I want to purchase all of the colors especially the
reddish one, bright blue one, and bronze one :P
There are no complaints when it comes to these products!

Definitely recommend!
And at 5-7 dollars it is a true steal!
5 out of 5 stars overall!





13 comments:

  1. I can't believe how awesome and cheap they are! I'm still waiting for them to reach Australia. Fingers crossed that happens soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color payoff is amazing!
    i just have one color, but your post makes me want more. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome- the look you did with Tangy was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors really pop! Love it! :)

    Please join my giveaway, if you haven't yet:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/03/asian-vogue-giveaway-for-merry-month-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look ggreat, like Paint Pots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous still havent purchased any

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybelline never disappoints, EVER!
    I have one of every color and love them so dearly.
    Lovely post!
    Xo,
    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. These 3 colors are probably my faves from all of the colors. I love these color tattoos, too! They're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look fierce Marla, my darling!! both looks are to die for!! I need to get me some color tattoos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend them, they are truly amazing!

      Xoxo
      Marla

      Delete