Thursday, March 8, 2012

Makeup Collection: Part 4 Eye Shadow Palettes (cont'd)

Hey There!

Here are a couple more pictures of other palettes I have,
I did not do swatches of the big palettes.
But if you want to see a specific palette swatched
then please let me know in the comments below.

 Wet & Wild Color Icon Trio in:
Dancing in the Clouds
Earth Looks Small from Down Here
 Earth Looks Small from Down Here
 Dancing in the Clouds
 Bare Minerals the Phenomenon Duo
Bare Minerals The Phenomenon Duo:
Azure and Golden Iris
 Clinique Color Surge Duo and Blush
 Clinique Duo in Rosewine
Blush in Pink Blush
 Mark On the Dot Palette

 Mark Super Flip Color Kit
 Elizabeth Arden Special Edition Palette
 ELF 32 Palette

 ELF Warm Collection Beauty Book

 ELF Cool Collection Beauty Book
 Victoria Jackson Get Addicted Face Color Kit

 Forever 21 Cat Eye Palette
 Bobbi Brown Pretty Palette
Coastal Scents 88 Palette
Claire's Glitter Palette
 ELF Lip Beauty Encyclopedia

Self Made Lipstick Palette :D


9 comments:

  1. hahah love ur very own lipstick pallette

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many palettes! Makes me feel better about how many I own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great collection of palettes! Amazing!
    I'm following your blog now:)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lipstick palette was a great idea! I love all your shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cat eye palette :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    Leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great collection. The wet and wild colours look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your collection! I use to put my loose mineral eyeshadows in thoes medicine cases...bad idea..the shadow falls out everywhere!

    ReplyDelete