Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lust List (it's a long one)

Hey girls!

I wanted to share my lust list with you all, 
I love reading these type of posts because
it gives me different ideas of things to buy...
I have actually discovered some of my favorite
products through this list!
Like my MAC Lipstick in Morange!

YSL Lipstick in Lingere Pink <3

Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Coral Crush

Sleek Pout Paints!

MAC Lipstick in Vegas Volt

Nars Exhibit A Blush

Nars Nico Blush

Guerlain Meteorites 

 Soleil Tan De Chanel

Estee Lauder Double Wear

Makeup Forever Aqua Creams in all of the colors! :D

Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Too Faced Matte Eyeshadow Palette

MAC Strobe Cream
That is the end of my long list <3 
Let me know your thoughts if 
you have tried any of these products!


REMINDERS: 
  • Vote on my poll (its on the left side of my blog)
  • Vote for my next tutorial look H E R E
  • Leave a comment with your product recommendations H E R E
Also, remember that Julep Maven is doing a sale for a penny! 
Use the code: SHAREONMARCH

And, Beautylish is opening up their online store! 



10 comments:

  1. I looooove YSL lipsticks. They go on so nice and smoothly! And I love MAC's Vegas Volt. I'm actually wearing it now lol. NARS Nico is amazing! Such an awesome highlighter, especially if you're pale like me haha. The Aqua Creams are really great too and so is the Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I really want to try the Guerlain Meteorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am dying to try the YSL lispticks.. they are number one on my list!

      Delete
  2. We have so many of these products in common! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Nars' Exhibit A blush! It's such a beautiful bright red! It would look gorgeous on you! You definitely have to get it!

    kaiysrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. too faced shadow insurance is definitely my favorite! i prefer this over UD primer potion.
    NARS Nico looks absolutely gorgeous!
    fab list, Marla. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all so lovely! I want everything now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I own Vegas Volt it's sooooo nice! However it's really loud and vibrant (it's an amped formula) so I tend to dab and build the lipstick to a suitable consistency :)
    Ayesha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great choices ive tried a few of those luv um

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great post.
    Thanks for this informational post.
    Bookmarking it
    Arabic Mehndi Designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Strobe cream is great b/c it has that shine to it. The MUFE aqua creams I rarely use because they are waterproof therefore are hard to blend and move when you put them on, so I only use them for absolute waterproof need.

    ReplyDelete