Friday, March 16, 2012

LOTD :D

Hey Girls!

A couple of days ago I posted my VoxBox Opening Video,
and I wanted to share a couple of pictures of my makeup that day...
It was simple and done in a rush :)

Enjoy!


Face:
Hard Candy Just Face It Foundation
ELF Golden Bronzer

Eyes:
Too Faced Natural Palette
ELF Liquid Liner
Maybelline Define a Brow in Light Brown
Ebay Lashes

Lips:
MAC's Chatterbox
REMINDERS: 

  • Vote on my poll (its on the left side of my blog)
  • Vote for my next tutorial look H E R E
  • Leave a comment with your product recommendations H E R E
Also, remember that Julep Maven is doing a sale for a penny! 
Use the code: SHAREONMARCH

And, Beautylish is opening up their online store! 


16 comments:

  1. Cool blog! New follower :D

    http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty. I love the liner: it's absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty look ;)
    Love your bronzy face and that lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous! And I knew I spotted Chatterbox, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. simple and beautiful! your eyes are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your makeup! great job girl :)

    ReplyDelete