Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Influenster Love VoxBox!

Hey Girls!
I was so excited to find out that I was receiving a VoxBox!
For those of you that haven't heard of Influenster it is a
community of people that are invited to share their interests and 
show their influence to qualify for personal product shipments, rewards, and deals
from products that the will love. When you sign up you unlock a series
of badges and they determine whether or not you are fit to try
the products sent to you. The more influencial and active you are 
the more chance you have of receiving products to try. 

I was chosen to receive the Love VoxBox, which I believe was 
the box for the month of February. 
This box is described as a box to get you date ready and also 
something to share with your sweetie. 

I also did a video on my unboxing..

Check it out & Subscribe!



Ghiradelli Devotion Bar :)
Kiss Nail Fashion Apliques in Sexy :)
My bar melted, but it was still sooo yummy!
I am loving these! They only have 3 carbs and 0 calories! 


Stash Tea Sampler, with over 9 flavors!
I have been using them for DIY's!
Check out my video!



4 comments: