Monday, March 5, 2012

Got the blues....

Hey girls!

I was feeling kinda blue the other day, 
so I decided that a bold vibrant eye look would
definitely cheer me up :)
I used blue glitter, because we all know that glitter
makes the sun shine brighter! ha ha!

This look is easy to achieve and definitely is
packed with a punch <3

Products used:

Revlon Color Stay Foundation in Buff
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC 25
Bare Minerals Rose Gold Radiance Blush
MAC Pigment in Vanilla (eyes and cheek highlight)
Maybelline Define a Brow in Light Brown
Sleek Pout Paints in Peachy Keen + Minx
ELF Duo, used the bright blue
Blue Glitter from Sally Beauty
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk + Blue Shadow to line waterline
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Little Rhinestones from Ebay :D








16 comments:

  1. Love the blue liner!

    One of my favourite colours to use, and it definitely brightens everything up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it very pretty :)
    http://blissfulbeautyxox.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the eye makeup! it's so bright. Plus the rhinestones gives the vibe of "ice princess" :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks<3
      I thought the rhinestones would make it just a bit more fun :D

      Delete
  4. This is such an awesome look and I LOOOOVE it with that lip shade! Xo Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this...bold and vibrant and gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bright blue- makes your entire face light up! Will try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog...I'm new to the blog world and exited to share my love for all things pretty! Please follow and I will do the same =)

    Thanks,
    Dee

    http://glampout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, and perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete