Thursday, March 22, 2012

Go Green with Me!

Hey girls!

I would love if you could check out the guest post
I did for Opal Stevens on how to be eco friendly with
by recycling your cosmetics...
I think that we all live in an earth friendly society and 
we should do our part to help out!


I am also working on a special post compiled of Spring Makeup trends!
So stay tuned!


REMINDERS: 

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE :)
  • Vote on my poll (its on the left side of my blog)
  • Vote for my next tutorial look H E R E
  • Leave a comment with your product recommendations H E R E
Also, remember that Julep Maven is doing a sale for a penny! 
Use the code: SHAREONMARCH

And, Beautylish is opening up their online store! 

3 comments:

  1. hey hon i nominated you for a award :)
    http://allthingsbeauty214.blogspot.com/2012/03/check-me-out.html

    ReplyDelete