Sunday, March 18, 2012

Creative Nights #5

Hey Girls!
I have been feeling extra creative and inspired these past few days,
last night I created a look that has a deeper meaning:
Not everything is black and white.
I wanted to do a black and white "mask" look 
but I also wanted to incorporate a pop of color somewhere. 
This signifies that sometimes although things may seen
good or bad, or right or wrong.. 
there is an in between. I have felt this way in a lot of
situations in my life and I hope some of you can relate.

This look is fairly simple and was not to hard to achieve...
But it was very time consuming as most of my creative night looks are :)

Products Used:
Hard Candy Eye Liner in Soy 
MAC Carbon Eye Shadow
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
MAC's Gesso
ELF's Liquid Liner
MAC's Violetta









REMINDERS: 
  • Vote on my poll (its on the left side of my blog)
  • Vote for my next tutorial look H E R E
  • Leave a comment with your product recommendations H E R E
Also, remember that Julep Maven is doing a sale for a penny! 
Use the code: SHAREONMARCH

And, Beautylish is opening up their online store! 


8 comments: