Sunday, March 11, 2012

Creative Nights #4

**VOTE ON MY POLL TO THE LEFT**
*check out my smokey eye tutorial here**

Hey girls!

I love doing my "creative nights" looks!
They are the most fun and entertaining to do!
Tonight, I did a look using a different media:
Feathers.
They are tough little buggers to work with!
But the look was totally worth it! It looks so dramatic
and definitely eye catching!

I also wanted to give a shout out to those
of you that always take the time to comment
on my posts, I love reading your comments!
Each and every one of them bring a smile to my face..
They make me want to keep blogging and keep
sharing this little part of my life.

I love you all!

Products Used:

Hard Candy Just Face It Foundation
ELF Blush and Bronzing Duo (bronzer for contour)
MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle
MAC Lipstick in Cyber and Violetta
Coastal Scents 88 Palette (the deep greens)
Duo Adhesive to adhere the feathers
Feathers from Craft Store :)
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara







10 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love the colour of the feathers. They go great with your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creative nights looks! Always my favorite. This has a special place in my heart too because of the feathers. Probably my favorite thing to play with when doing makeup. Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such a diva, Miss Marla!!! I love how these feathers are not too big or too bold for you, you wear them like you're born with 'em!! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! i've done a look like this for beauty school and its so much fun getting creative with feathers!

    xoxo,
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete