Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Collective Haul Video + Birchbox

I love buying makeup.
And I am totally obsessed with it...
That doesn't make me a bad person though right?
lol :)

So anyways, excuse my dramatic intro :P
This is a collective haul from:
Wal-Mart, Target, Ross, and Apothica.
I love watching hauls because it gives me ideas of what to buy :D



Enjoy my little makeup junkies!

And here is my Birchbox items!
Let me know if you want a full review on any
of the products from the haul or Birchbox. 



Color Club Nail Lacquer in Jackie Oh!
Ahava Essential Day Moisturizer (Normal to Dry)
Kerastase Elixir Ultime

Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien  
Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser

Tea Forte Skin Smart Teas
 REMINDERS: 
  • Vote on my poll (its on the left side of my blog)
  • Vote for my next tutorial look H E R E
  • Leave a comment with your product recommendations H E R E
Also, remember that Julep Maven is doing a sale for a penny! 
Use the code: SHAREONMARCH

And, Beautylish is opening up their online store! Learn more here!



5 comments:

  1. What a great-looking box! I wish my Glossybox was that good. Oh well, it's still only knew so it'll hopefully get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Ahava moisturizer! I'm still working through my Ahava samples from my Glymm box and Glossybox. Smells so good!

    ReplyDelete