Saturday, March 10, 2012

Black Smoke and Green Eyes

Hey Girls!

I love smokey eyes, I think they are 
the most gorgeous and dramatic look
and I think that it looks good on any woman!

I am doing a smokey series for Opal Stevens 
Check out my first look 

I will link back to all of my 
smokey series looks so stay tuned!

Products Used for This Look:

Face:
 Revlon ColorStay in Buff
Mary Kay Mineral Foundation in Beige 1.5 (contour)
ELF Blush in Candid Coral

Eyes:
MAC Carbon Eye Shadow (lid)
Too Faced Velvet Revolver (crease/transition color)
Too Faced Silk Teddy (highlight)
Hard Candy Pencil Liner in Soy Bean
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Clinique High Definition Lashes Mascara
Maybelline Define a Brow Pencil in Light Brown

Lips:
Sleek Pout Paint in Peachy Keen






12 comments:

  1. That's an amazing look. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really gorgeous.
    love the lip color as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marla my love, you are sooooooo beautiful, I really don't have anything else to say!!! i'm speechless and you're flawless!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 Your comments always make me smile!

      Delete
  4. this looks lovely ur eyes are gorg!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this kind of dark eye look with green eyes. It looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you fill in your brows! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blending is flawless! Love the smokey eye with the peachy lip too.

    ReplyDelete