Friday, February 3, 2012

Winter ANTI Formal?

Hey girls!

So for those of you not living in the States 
a winter formal is custom in high schools,
it is basically a super formal dance the happens
 in winter.

But.... 
Me and my friends have decided to not go and
instead we planned out an ANTI formal :)
We are going to go to dinner and after we are
going to go bowling :)

The funny thing is that we will wear our formal dresses
and get have our hair and makeup done :)

I will definitely take pictures and share with you guys...
 but I probably won't post until Sunday :)


Also, a quick update on my PenPal idea,
I now have one PenPal from Northern Ireland 
and I am super happy ! 
Let me know if your interested in the comments below!

xoxo

Marla

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like you'll have lots of fun. Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete