Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sunset Look & NEW blog look (again ha ha)

Hey Girls!

I was inspired to take a shot at the
sunset inspired look because every time I see 
a look like this I fall in love.
When I used to live in San Diego going to 
the beach and watching the sun go down
was my favorite thing to do. And I miss it
so much! Sunset's are probably my favorite
part of the day, the sky looks so warm & beautiful.

I used purples, pinks, oranges, and yellows.
And I also added a touch of blue just because 
of the blue ocean. 

Products used:

Face
Hard Candy Just Face It Foundation in Light
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer
Island Princess Bronzer from Signature Minerals 
Desiree Blush from Signature Minerals
MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle

Eyes
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer
Signature Minerals Loose Eyeshadow in Aurora (bottom lid)
Signature Minerals Loose Eyeshadow in Cream (highlight)
Sugarpill's Loose Eyeshadow in Magentric (blend out Aurora)
MAC's Eyeshadow in Orange (crease) 
MAC's Eyeshadow in Chrome Yellow (under highlight)
MAC's Eyeshadow in Freshwater (line the bottom eyes)
Jouer Essential Eye Clarifier (nude eye liner, waterline. set with Cream eyeshadow)
NYC Felt Tip Liner in Black
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Maybelline Define a Brow in Light Brown 

Lips
MAC'S Lipstick in High Tea






Changed by blog design, yet again!
I am actually more happy with the changes, 
it is still simple but a but more edgy & bold. 
Kinda like me ha ha...
Let me know your thoughts!

And also let me know if you want 
me to do a review on the Hard Candy
Foundation and Concealer!

**my new signature lol**


18 comments:

  1. I like the iridescence of your eyeshadow! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like this blog layout much better. Has a lot more impact without being over the top. Good stuff, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meredith, I agree! It is a lot more "me"!

      Delete
  3. Your eyes look amazing.. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so pretty! Love the inspiration pic and the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the new blog layout and interesting e.o.t.d

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful you really captured the sunset! I like your new blog layout very cute yet simple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love watching the sunsets here too, this look this PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amanda!

      Your so lucky to still live in SD !

      Delete
  8. This is so pretty =) Love your new layout <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful sunset look~ Very tropical too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty. Lovely blending. Thank you for your comment on my post, made my crappy day better :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so talented! This is breath taking.
    Following you!!! Please check out my blog & Follow back if youd like!
    xoxox
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun & unique idea! Very pretty :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This look is gorgeous! I love it when you wear bright colours.

    ReplyDelete