Saturday, February 18, 2012

Signature Minerals Haul & Swatches !

Hey girls!

I ordered two things from Signature Minerals
and I would love to share them with you. I love this
brand and all of the products I have tried are amazing.

If you haven't tried them out I definitely recommend them,
they have a sample system where you pick 6 samples
and only pay shipping! This is a great way to check out
products before buying them. 

The eye shadows come in sample bags and the
foundations and blushes come in little sifter jars. 

They give you a fair amount of product, the eye shadow
baggies have lasted me ages!

This is my recent order but if you want to see all
my Signature Minerals swatches please let me know
by commenting down below. 


Purple Rain 10 gram
$4.00 (sale)
Keri Lip Butter 5.7 grams
$3.95
Princess Bronzer (sample) 

 Top: Indigo, Soft Brown
Bottom: Turquoise, Nyx, and Cream
 TOP ROW: Purple Rain, Princess Bronzer, and Keri Lip Butter.
MIDDLE ROW: Turquoise, Nyx, and Cream.
LAST ROW: Soft Brown and Indigo 
 Nyx is the most gorgeous color ever, it is a duo chrome color. It reminds me of MAC's Blue Brown pigment!
 Cream is also very pretty, it is the perfect highlight shade. 

Quick look, I used Purple Rain, Indigo, and Cream. 

xoxo

MARLA

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing I have never heard of them before. Purple rain looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really awesome brand! Definitely recommend! :)

      Delete
  2. That purple rain is a beautiful colour on you. Just started following your blog :) Would love you to check out my blog and follow back :D
    http://blissfulbeautyxox.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. purple rain looks amazing!
    nyx is very pretty as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this company either, those colours look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its an amazing company! You should check it out!

      Delete