Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Revlon Lipstick Haul/Swatches+Thank You's!


I have a super tiny revlon lipstick haul,
I went to Big Lots & found these babies for only
two dollars!
Yes,
you heard right. 
2 DOLLARS! :D

Here are the pictures:


I simply love the packaging of Revlon lipsticks,
they look so sleek and high end...
The names are pretty straight forward.
Ruby & Coral.


Ruby Left
Coral Right.
Ruby is a blue toned red
and it is simply stunning!
Coral is not a coral color at all,
in fact it reminds me of a redder version of
MAC's Morange!
If you could find these buy them 
because they are simply gorgeous!

On another note I finally reached
300 Followers!

Thank you all so much for following my
blog, I feel so blessed to have all of you!

XOXO

Marla




23 comments:

  1. I have this in Rosy Nude and it's more of a berry shade. That's a steal, only 2 bucks!

    New follower! Your blog is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following! you are my 300th<3

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on reaching 300! I'm halfway there too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look great and for $2! Congrats on 300!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow $2! I need to go into big lots more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yes! I found these hidden under a lot of junk :D

      Delete
  5. i like the orange shade!:) I need to try out a few of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. looveeee !! <3
    now following ... http://www.foxyunique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a coincident, yesterday I purchased Revlon lipstick myself (well, I actually got it for free ;p) one of their different series. you will see its color soon on my blog, as yesterday I did makeup using that color ;)
    little question - why are they so wet? or it's just pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are super duper moisturizing! thats why they look so wet :s I guess this is the general line ... don't know if its just these that are hydrating :)

      Delete
  8. 2 Dollllaaaaaz??!!! Wish we had Big Lots in NY... I love Revlon lippies and the packaging, just like you :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. whaaa! Coral looks lovely! Need it now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on 300 followers and 2 dollar lipsticks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love revlon colorbursts lipsticks!

    My favorites are Coral, Pink Sugar, Petal, and Icy Nude.


    LOVEEEE THEEMMM!

    XOXOXO
    PS: All of them are great though.
    :))))

    Check out my blog and follow if you like.
    http://www.ario-pates.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to try more! these are my first ones!
      :)

      Delete