Friday, February 17, 2012

Paperlash Peacock Lashes Review & Look #1

Hey Girls!

I have finally gotten around to doing a look 
with my awesome Peacock Lashes from PaperSelf 
It was a spur of the moment thing, and it came out decent..
Of course I will be doing at least two more looks with these lashes..
I already have some ideas rolling around in my mind!

The lips and lashes are the attention grabbers of this look, 
to achieve my lips I mixed my Signature Minerals loos eye shadow in Purple Rain 
with clear lip gloss, in the center I dabbed a bit of Sugarpill's Magentric loose eye shadow. 
The eyes was just a nude color and a brown color to cut the crease (nothing fancy)
The eyeliner is NYX's Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean. 
And of course the lashes are from Paperself. 









Review Time!:

The lashes cost me $9.00 and can be purchased through Sephora and PaperSelf .
They seem to be made out of some sturdy type of canvas paper and are meant to be used only once. 
The packaging is quite luxurious and beautiful, they come in a cream colored box. On the outside there
is a flap you can open to look inside and see your lashes. And the lashes themselves come inside a slide out box. The lashes are quite long and I had to trim them, but I don't feel as if it is going to waste because I could use the little pieces for outer corner details. They were a but harder to put on then regular lashes because the lash glue weighs them down and they won't stay steady, they are also extremely delicate. A little tug somewhere and they might rip. They do not feel any heavier then regular lashes and are really easy to move around and position to the right place. 

All in all, I love them and will definitely repurchase other designs. 
Quality: 5/5
Price: 5/5 (although some are pricier) 
Packaging, Innovation, and Application: 10/10
Overall: A+ :) 

Hope you enjoyed my review, let me know if you
have any questions!

xoxo

Marla





13 comments:

  1. Amazing! Beautiful! I love all your makeup! Your a very talented makeup artist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lashes and I love the look you've done with your lips.
    You always have such creative ideas!
    Jem x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! I am glad you like it <3

      Delete
  3. I love the look, it's stunning. Are you actually only going to use them once though? Seems a bit pricy for a one-wear item.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to attempt to use them 2 more times, but they are extremely delicate so lets see how it goes :s

      Delete
  4. Those lashes are insane! They look amazing. I love how you've donw your lips, too.

    ReplyDelete