Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Blog Design & Inspiration!

Hey Girls!

I recently re-designed the whole look on my blog, 
and considering that I sort of suck at tech stuff
and left my "web design" days back with MySpace, I think
I did a decent job ha ha! I wanted to keep it cute & simple. 

Personally, I love simple blog layouts that aren't too "loud".
They are just easier to read and look at. 

I might change the banner again because I think 
the font color might be too light... Let me 
know if it is too light of a pink or if it is ok!

I wanted to share with you a very helpful site
that offers free banners, buttons, and other 
cute things. And the girls that run it are so
S W E E T!
For some reason I could not center my banner
and they helped me do it! 

The site is: 

If you are looking to amp up your page
I definitely recommend this site!

I am also going to start watermarking my pictures
& I want to create a signature to sign off my posts ..
<3

Hope your weekend was lovely!

Here is a few pictures of inspiration!

LACE..LACE..LACE..
PASTRY LIPSTICKS? YUM!
MINTY FRESH.
X-TINA.
XOXO

MARLA

12 comments:

  1. Acabo de descubrir tu blog, me ha encantado, te sigo! te invito a pasar por el mío y si te gusta te espero como seguidora :)
    muak

    http://imagenshopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you did a great job, but as you said, i would make the header a little bit darker, but one learns as one lives right!?//Azure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to change it as soon as I can :)
      Lesson learned lol :D

      Delete
  3. the publish is basically informative, you may have mentioned the main points that one ought to stored in thoughts There are many strategies you may have stuffed below and share your great facts.Epicuren

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I use to change mine constantly, I finally really like mine but I want to change it for Spring time! You did an amazing job! Checking out the site now!

    xoxo

    p.s Giveaway on my blog right now! www.everydaybeautifulxx.com make sure you enter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3
      just entered your giveaway!

      Delete
  5. Cute! I appreciate your designs. I hope you share more of your cute stuff soon. My Phoenix web design company designers likes it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's adorable!! I love it! Haha the myspace days forced us all to embrace all the html css goodness, didn't it? lol Really cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, though I do kind of agree it is a bit light and might not show up on all screens. I hope my blog layout isn't too loud :S

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too am just learning how to put my blog together lol. Yours looks great!
    http://thealyssabea.blogspot.com
    -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the new design! It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete