Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day! & Things I love!

I wanted to wish you all a happy valentines day...

and I wanted to also ask you...

Will you be my valentine? 


I hope that you are all having a wonderful day, 
and that not only today is filled with love but
every other day too! 

I love you all! Thank you for reading my blog!

And now let me share a few things I love...


 my makeup collection of course!

 cheetah bows!

piggy pen!

MACBOOK <3

Eskimo Baby :)

Audrey Hepburn Frame

xoxo

MARLA

PS: new blog look! dig or dis? :)

9 comments:

  1. You're too cute. Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new blog look but is there any way to center your header?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the layout, it's quite simple yet effective :) the only thing is the header, I can hardly see what it says, however, I think that could just be my computer perhaps.. haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Pretty, I mentioned you in a post of mine here: http://shelikestopretend.blogspot.com/2012/02/look-with-neutral-revlon-shadows.html

    I really want a MacBook especially for school. Is it the best laptop ever like everyone says?

    ReplyDelete