Sunday, February 5, 2012

FOTN Antiformal 2012!

Hey Girls!

As promised here are some of my antiformal 
pictures, I had the most amazing night with 
a lot of close friends and I even made some new ones!

I hope you guys don't mind that I added some personal
pictures I just thought these pictures were too funny lol!

I have a lot of blogging to catch up on because I have been
neglecting it a little bit, but things to look forward to are:
A review on my Somme Institute 5 Step Regimen
and another GaGa look!

If you want me to recreate this look for you then let me
know, I don't remember all of the products I used sorry!

It reminds me of old hollywood glam!





AFTER I DID MY HAIIRRRR :) 



HAHAHAAH :D 

HAD TO PUT MY HAIR UP EVENTUALLY LOL
XOXO
MARLA



22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it's nyx's lipliner in cabaret & maybelline's ruby :)

      Delete
  2. Love the lipstick. Very old-worldly. Pretty!


    -j.
    www.thefabulousgypsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun night out! You looked great. I really love the look. Your lips looked amazing, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! :)

      it was a lot of fun!

      Delete
  4. love your makeup, looks gorgeous on you! *new follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look!
    You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Foundation? Powder? And white eyeliner? I love it all, just curious as to what they are. I can never get my white eyeliner to show up like that! Oh and what's your blush or bronzer too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so chic! Especially with your hair down, so hot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just discovered your blog ! Nice ! and you are very pretty !

    www.mademoisellenature.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair! Gorgeous. It even looks amazing when you have it up! I really need to master some kind of pretty, messy updo, my hair is down all the time (because I can't do anything with it :/) and I'm getting totally bored with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little tip is to straighten your hair first and then when you put it in a bun use bobby pins or a hair clip, hair ties grab it too tight :)

      Delete
  10. I had no idea you are still high school!!! You look older, but in a GOOD way :D and you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amanda <3333
      I get that a lot jijijijii :D

      xoxo

      Delete
  11. Wow you look amazing! Love the red lipstick and the eyeshadow!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete