Monday, February 27, 2012

Art Inspired Smokey Look


Hey Girls!

Last summer I went to Vegas and I went
to an art gallery that had these amazing paintings 
of a girl with gorgeous makeup, they were so 
gorgeous that I took pictures because I wanted to create
a look inspired by it. I had totally forgotten about the
pictures until I found them this weekend
and had to do a look!

I have various different pictures of the many paintings
and I might do a couple more looks inspired by them, 
but I am not sure yet... 

Hope you enjoy!

Products Used:

Face
Revlon Color Stay in Buff
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20
MAC Studio Fix in NC25
Signature Minerals Desiree Blush
MAC Pigment in Vanilla (applied as highlight)

Eyes
Signature Minerals Cream Eyeshadow (lid)
MAC Carbon Eyeshadow (crease)
MAC Pigment in Vanilla (highlight and inner corner)
Hard Candy Pencil Liner in Soy Bean
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Dark Brown ELF Eyeshadow (brow filler)

Lips
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Liner in Coral
Sleep Pout Paint in Minx (my new love!)







I am loving Vanilla pigment!

My Inspiration!


14 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I absolutely love when you do looks like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty, and I love that lipstick color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really recommend the sleek pout paints!

      Delete
  3. This is lovely. I'm digging the inner corners!
    the lip color is gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the lip color!!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can so see why that painting inspired you! it's funny, looks just like a Diahann Carroll look that I recreated today on my site, the same cheek/lip color and that cut out crease type look

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, looks great, very pretty :)

    This lipstick reminds me of the 50s Girls Reloaded Lipstick "I'm Sailing" of the essence Limited Edition from last year... nice :)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look, so pretty, you have amazing cheekbones! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much, contouring really helps a lot!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful inspiration and lovely interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is amazing. Your eyes have the best shape!

    ReplyDelete