Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Unfortunate News...

Hello my lovely followers....

Today I have some awfully sad news

My Camera Broke. 


This of course is awful news because I do not have anything to take pictures with besides my iPhone...

I will do my best to keep on posting looks, but meanwhile I might just do 

reviews.

DIY recipes/crafts.

or just write about personal stuff.

I am so sad.. 

But hopefully I get a new camera soon.

[INSERT SAD PICTURES HA HA] 




SAD, SAD, SAD...

MARLA



7 comments:

  1. Oh, that sucks! What a shame. Here's hoping you can get a new one soon. Or that your iPhone can do your looks justice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon girl! I use my Galaxy phone for every single one of my photos since the birth of my blog!!! YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use my Droid 2. It doesn't reallly compare to a camera, but I use what I have. Totally sucks about your camera though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My iPhone will suffice for now lol :)
      I love your Tequila sunrise look btw :)

      Delete
  4. Oh no :( I had to send in my camera to be fixed and didn't have it for a couple of weeks and I was dyinggg without it, so I know how you feel! Hopefully you'll get a new one soon because being a beauty blogger without a camera is no fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! What is a beauty blogger without her camera lol?

      It is like a painter without paint :(

      Delete
  5. Oh no!!!! I hope you get it fixed soon, that's the worst!

    ReplyDelete