Monday, January 23, 2012

Top 10 Beauty Blogger Award!

Hey Girls!

I love getting awards! The Lovely OlgiePolgie 
awarded me this awarded I feel honored :)
Picking my top 10 is a tough job considering 
I have so much makeup, but I made it happen! 

The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog within the post.
2. Put the award logo in your blog.
3. List your top 10 products in cosmetics/beauty/health.
4. Choose 5 bloggers to do the same.



Hand & body cream:
Sweet Pea from B&BW

Foundation:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Buff
(this was super easy to pick)

Mascara:
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

Makeup remover: 
Equate Face Cleansing Wipes (only $4 at WalMart!)

Makeup primer:
ELF Eyelid Primer ($1)
Still haven't found my favorite face primer.

Nail polish brand:
O.P.I 

Lipstick:
MAC Lipstick in Amplified finish

Body Wash:
Sweet Pea Body Wash

Perfume:
Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy

Lip balm:
EOS Lip Balm :)

Let me know your favorites!

My Favorite 5 Bloggers Are:

XOXO
MARLA

16 comments:

  1. I loved reading your top 10! Going to check out some of the blogs you've listed that I don't already follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i recommend them all they are wonderful!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me, girl! You're the best! I also share your love of that incredible foundation - I don't know how anyone uses anything else, baffles me to my core.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww honey!!! you're my favorite too :))) congrats on the award and thanks so much for passing it on to me!! P. S. MAC AMPLIFIED ALL THE WAAAAYYY-YAAAYYY :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you welcome & definitely MAC amp. :D

      I saw from your little haul of lipsticks that you got quite a few amp lippies;)

      Delete
  4. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you soo much, you are too sweet!! We have a lot of similar favorites, I haven't tried that Clinque mascara though, I'm interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The clinique mascara is my favorite, I actually love all clinique mascaras :)

      Delete
  6. wow, I like to see others favorites! and i'm so curious about the revlon colorstay foundation! i have the photo finish, and would like to have the other one too haha!//Azure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend revlon colorstay ! It is amazing! I am probably going to try photo ready too :D

      Delete
  7. Congrats on the award- you deserve it!! =-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally had the time to make a post with the blog award! Thank you so much, Marla :) I super appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi i have read your post its very well-written, keyword-oriented and incredibly useful. Thanks for the sharing this website. its really interesting to many readers. Thanks
    Beauty Supply Weston

    ReplyDelete