Sunday, January 8, 2012

"Tired Of Winter" Makeup :)

Hey Girls,

I am tired of winter ! I do not want cold weather anymore and I am definitely ready for summer :)
So like they say, if you cant bring the summer to you then bring yourself to summer :D
That is what they say right ? ha ha ;)

I busted out my lime greens and bubble gum pink lipstick and also my bronzer :)

FUN FUN FUN !

products used:

Revlon ColorStay Foundation in BUFF
NYC Sunny Bronzer
Coastal Scents 88 Palette (lime greens)
MAC's Nylon shadow as highlight
MAC's Chatterbox Lipstick :)
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
ELF Liquid Liner in Brown


Pink Lips & Warm Weather,
Marla

4 comments:

  1. Wow, colourful makeup :) i like it ;)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun look. I love the bright lips with the bright eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I'm starting a Spring & Summer Shades Series soon and I can't wait to be playing with bright, fun colors again. The lips are my favorite part of this look for sure. Pink perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete