Monday, January 23, 2012

Smokey Blue & Terracotta Brown

Hey Girls!

Here is another LOTD!
Sorry it is soooo picture heavy...
I couldn't pick my favorites!
With my new camera there is not
one ugly picture ha ha !

Products Used:
Revlon Colorstay in Buff (center of face)
Jordana Foundation in Toasty (outside of face)
MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC20
Translucent Powder
Rimmel Sun Bronze (contour)
Orange Blush from the Victoria Jackson Palette
MAC MSF Soft & Gentle
Victoria Jackson Get Addicted Face Color Kit
(The navy shadow,  light blue shadow, warm brown shadow)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean 
LA Colors Lipstick in Satin
MAC Espresso Eyeshadow for brows
ps: no mascara!
















xoxo, 
Marla

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love how the colour is heavy on top, but there's not much underneath. Never would have thought to do that. May have to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eye makeup. Thanks for sharing.

    http://myminibag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors you used are gorgeous! LOve the look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I wish I had half your application skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks :) you leave me the sweetest cmmts !

      Delete
  5. MARLAAAA this look is exquisite!!! You look like a QUEEN! WOWWWW!!!

    ReplyDelete