Friday, January 27, 2012

Smoked Gold and Pink

Hey Girls!
I have been loving the combination of
Gold + Light Pink 

I think it looks so beautiful when paired together :)

I wore this look on Thursday and got so 
many compliments from strangers :)
Even a couple of guys told me my eyes 
look beautiful ! ha ha

Products Used:
Revlon ColorStay in Buff
Mary Kay Powder in 1 Beige
Jordana in Blushing Rose
MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle
MAC Espresso for Eye brows
MAC Swiss Chocolate in Crease
Coastal Scents 88 Palette light cream shadow as highlight
Mark Cosmetics On the Dot Palette (the gold color) on lid
Stila's Lionish Smudgestick on upper lid smudged out
MAC Lipstick in MYTH
Clinique Lipgloss in Air Kiss
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara






enjoy!

Marla

22 comments:

  1. post looks great! Your eyebrows are truly amazing too

    xoxo
    Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. Neat and natural, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes natural is good, I usually wear more daring looks but a subtle look can be so pretty also! :)

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous look! This looks great with your green eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Gold really does make them POP ! lol :)

      Delete
  4. I've never considered combining pink with gold but it looks so lovely on you! You've inspired me to try it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like it and feel inspired :D

      Delete
  5. This look is stunning! Love how you apply your blush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) This time I applied less on the apple and more on the cheekbone :)

      Delete
  6. I love the look on you and especially your blush, it looks amazing on your cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous! I can see why you got compliments. I love those shades of gold with your eye colour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your eyes do look beautiful! :p
    I am loving the colour combinations.
    very pretty! I love the blush as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such beautifully shaped eyes.
    I'm very jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete