Thursday, January 19, 2012

Small MAC & Sephora Haul :)

Hey girls !

So I am trying to get over the face that my camera broke and continue posting often :)

Here is a super small haul from MAC & Sephora :)

MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC20
Clear Duo Lash Adhesive

Benefit's One Primed Day
A sampler pack of Benefit's samples.

Paperself Eyelashes in Peacock :)
I am super excited to try out all of these products ! Especially the Paperself Eyelashes!

Let me know if you want reviews of any of the products :)

- marla

8 comments:

  1. I'd love to know your thoughts on the Benefit products. I just got a small That Gal in a gift set thing and it's great. I also quite like the Porefessional. I haven't tried Stay Don't Stray, so I'd love a review of that one in particular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely do a review soon :)

      gonna just try out the products a little longer :D

      Delete
  2. You have to do a review on the lashes.I love crazy lashes and I already have 50 pairs of lashes heheh but how many is too many really :)

    I love the benefit products, do a review let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, no you can never have enough lashes!

      I actually saw these and feel in love so expect a look + review soon :D

      Delete
  3. Would definitely like to know more about the POREfessional :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee! I can't wait to see what you do with the lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lashes great haul! Now following! xoxo

    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete