Thursday, January 5, 2012

Makeup Collection: Part 1 Lipsticks :) (w/swatches)

Hey Girls,
So I have finally decided to show you my makeup collection .... I would like to clear up that I am not trying to brag or show off but personally I love seeing other peoples collection and I think it is neat to see what they have :) Everything in my collection are things I love and use, so I hope it gives you ideas of things you may want to buy :) I am going to divide up my collection into different posts because I know it is going to be a ton of pictures :)
Fun little fact: I want to get a lipstick tube tattooed !


FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: MAC's Candy Yum Yum, Morange, Violetta, Chatterbox, Cyber, Myth, High Tea
W/FLASH
NO FLASH
LEFT TO RIGHT: High Tea, Myth, Cyber, Chatterbox, Violetta, Morange, Candy Yum Yum
LEFT TO RIGHT: L.A. Colors Satin, ELF's Gypsy, ELF's Classy, L.A Colors Red Cherry
NO FLASH
W/FLASH
LEFT TO RIGHT: L.A. Colors Satin, ELF's Gypsy, ELF's Classy, L.A Colors Red Cherry
LEFT TO RIGHT: NYC's Blue Rose, Maybelline's So Pearly, L'Oreal's HIP Extrovert
LEFT TO RIGHT: Elizabeth Arden's Beauty, 100% Pure's Cherry
NO FLASH
W/FLASH
LEFT TO RIGHT: NYC's Blue Rose, Maybelline's So Pearly, L'Oreal's HIP Extrovert,
Elizabeth Arden's Beauty, 100% Pure's Cherry
Hope you enjoyed !


MARLA

9 comments:

  1. Wow, lovely lipstick collection! Great selection of colours...I have about three reds as I'm addicted. All slightly different shades. Nice to see you have MAC's Violetta in your collection too, it's one of my favourites in mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get my hands on some red lipsticks from MAC :)

      Delete
  2. I'm starting to get into lipsticks for my kit so this is great for me to see swatches

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pinks & purples! I've been into those colors lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too ! Violetta has been my go-to statement color :)

      Delete
  4. Ohhh I love your lipstick collection! :) Thanks for the swatches :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome lipstick collection! Lots of beautiful colors!<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the lipstick shades are really good. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete