My new series begins today and it is something I have wanted to do for a long time....
Lady Gaga is a very controversial and I think everyone agrees that her makeup can also be a bit different :)
And all my loyal followers know that I don't shy away from "different" ....
The first look I did is one of her more normal looks and it reminds me of summer....
As I am already ready for warm weather I chose this look :)
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in 150 Buff
- Studio Fix Powder in NC25
- ELF Golden Bronzer
- MAC Morange Lipstick
- Coastal Scents 88 Palette: the two bottom hot pinks & the darkest brown
- ELF Liquid Liner in Black
- Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
- Espresso Eye Shadow from MAC for brows
Thats It :)
Want a full tutorial ? Let me know :)