Wednesday, January 4, 2012

LAUNCH: Gaga Series

Look Number 1 


My new series begins today and it is something I have wanted to do for a long time....

Lady Gaga is a very controversial and I think everyone agrees that her makeup can also be a bit different :)

And all my loyal followers know that I don't shy away from "different" ....

The first look I did is one of her more normal looks and it reminds me of summer....

As I am already ready for warm weather I chose this look :)






Products Used:

  • Revlon ColorStay Foundation in 150 Buff
  • Studio Fix Powder in NC25
  • ELF Golden Bronzer
  • MAC Morange Lipstick
  • Coastal Scents 88 Palette: the two bottom hot pinks & the darkest brown
  • ELF Liquid Liner in Black
  • Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
  • Espresso Eye Shadow from MAC for brows
Thats It :)

Want a full tutorial ? Let me know :)

Marla


10 comments:

  1. I miss early Gaga! Loved this phase of her career and the looks in it. Can't wait to see what else is coming up in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, don't think I ever saw this one on Gaga. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination of morange and the pink shadow. <3 Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! You are so pretty and love your headphones hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your feedback girls ! I am so happy you like it ! Stay tuned for more looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Lady Gaga, and I loved this look on her. You did a great job recreating it and pulling off the orange lips with the relatively cool-toned pink and purple eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was a really great idea! and so cool! keep these looks coming, cause I wana see more! yum yum!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! loving the color combination <3 I followed you <3

    pinkparadise16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete