Sunday, January 22, 2012

GaGa Series Look #3

**wanna be PENPALS? CLICK HERE**

gaga look #1
gaga look #2

Hey Girls! 

I am back with yet another GaGa look, 
this was inspired by a picture of GaGa at an interview.
Her makeup was a lot more toned down then her usual makeup...
The picture was kind of blurry and I could not find any more angles so I tried 
my best. I hope all of you guys enjoy these looks. 

Tutorials will be coming up soon so 
email me your look requests:
marlaandmakeup@gmail.com

Enjoy this GaGa series!

Products Used:
Revlon ColorStay in Buff
Studio Fix NC25
NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
Coastal Scents 88 Palette 
(warm peachy beige all over lid, warm brown on crease, 
and golden brown as transition color)
Jordana Blush in Sandalwood
Mary Kay Foundation in 1.5 Beige as contour
ELF Liquid Liner in Black (on top)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean (bottom)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (waterline)
Wispy Lashes with extra wisp added on the end by me ;)
Beautique Lipliner in Natural
MAC Myth Lipstick








** New camera, let me know your thoughts **


xoxo,
Marla

28 comments:

  1. hotttttttttt !! you look better than gaga herself lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so freaking gorgeous, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks really 'Adele' too...it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the resemblance too :)

      thank you <3

      Delete
  4. Yep, I agree with Suzie, You look better than Gaga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super Gorgeous in these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look on you really! and Gaga looks crazy in that photo lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I agree she does look a bit crazy =]

      Delete
  7. Marla, your recreation is amazing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks way prettier on you than on Gaga, and in fact this is probably one of the prettiest looks you've ever worn. It just flatters your features so well. You ought to do your makeup like this more often, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Meredith! This is actually the first time I like nude lips on me :)

      Delete
  9. Stunning! Your eyes look huge and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ;) It's all about the white eyeliner !

      Delete
  10. this looks so great on you, better even than hers. love the cheek color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much :)

      i love jordana blush :)

      Delete
  11. You have an amazing talent and what and awesome blog! I'll definitely be checking back for ideas! Maybe you'd be interested in doing a guest post for me sometime?! Xo Lori
    http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Even though the look is, by Gaga definitions, quite tame both of you still manage to make it look quite glam.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, Gaga doesn't even come close!!! I LOVE this look Marla, you look absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! I love getting comments from you Maryam! :)

      Delete