Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fortunate News.

Hey Girls! 

I got a new camera!

I bought the Nikon CoolPix S8200 
and I am hoping you can see a difference in my picture quality! 
I also plan on starting up more tutorials, reviews, and D.I.Y's on YouTube so stay tuned. 
Of course that does not mean that I will neglect my blog. 
So don't get scared ha ha :) 

This was an early early early birthday present from my mom...
and I gave her 10 million hugs :) 

My next Lady Gaga look will be up tomorrow so let
me know what you think of the pictures....
I also recorded a birchbox product video :)

Any requests for specific looks ?

- Marla

check out my PenPal post !

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Your mum is awesome. Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes she definitely is awesome lol :)

      <3

      Delete
  2. Cannot wait to see your tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. make sure to leave me any requests ;)

      Delete
  3. I have the exact same Camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) cool! hopefully you can give me some good tips ;)

      Delete