Sunday, January 22, 2012

BirchBox January 2012

**check out my PEN PAL post** 
** and the look I am wearing**

Hey Girls!
This is my first video with my new camera, 
make sure you click the 1080p quality !
I am going to work on my lighting and such
so please let me know any tips on how
to make it better :) 

This BirchBox was really awesome!
I was excited to get a lot of these products!

-Origins Checks & Balances Cleanser
-Juicy Couture Perfume
-Stila Smudgestick in Lionish
-LaraBar
-Archipelago Pomegranate Soap



xoxo,
Marla

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog hun! Happy to be your newest follower <3 Can't wait to read more!

    Visit sometime, and follow back?

    *Barbie-Bombshell*.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love it ! Thanks for following :)

      Delete