Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Wishlist :)

Hey girls :) !

So today I decided to share my christmas wish list in hopes that some of my family see it and buy me stuff (wink wink) ha ha...

1.) MAC PIGMENT IN VANILLA AND NAKED



2.) MAC 224 BRUSH

3.) ANY LUSH PRODUCTS SUCH A BATH BOMBS, BUBBLE BARS, SHOWER JELLIES, SOLID SHAMPOOS ETC. :)


4.) PHILOSOPHY'S HOPE IN A JAR MOISTURIZER

5.) TARINA TARINTINO PALETE IN DREAMY 

6.) VIKTOR & ROLF FLOWERBOMB PERFUME

8.) SUGARPILL LOOSE EYESHADOWS


9.) TARTE AMAZONIAN CLAY BLUSHES

10.) GIFTCARDS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME LOL

THAT'S IT <3 

4 comments:

  1. I love Flowerbomb as well and I need a fragrance so bad as well! The eyeshadow colors seem like so much fun as well.

    Teodora
    teodoraslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya I'm a new follower :) Just thought I'd comment on here saying you will not regret the 224 brush! It was the very first mac brush I bought and I use it evvvery day! :)

    Love your blog, maybe check out mine :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tarte blushes!!! and the pigments look lovely as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I love Tarte blushes and Sugarpill :)

    ReplyDelete