Friday, December 2, 2011

Blue & Violetta.

Hello my little blogloves <3

Today I created a look using 2 of my most new products: Violetta Lipstick from MAC and eye shadow #308 from Makeup Forever.

I won the lipstick through a blog and you all should definitely check it out, she is just the sweetest girl named Amelia and she has a blog called I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING :)

Also, just a side note... I will be finishing up my barbie and deadly sins series soon :)

School has been a top priority for me as it is an important year, so thank you to every one of my subs for being so kind and understanding :)

Here are some pics of the items, (pictures borrowed from Google images)

and here is the look I came up with :)







products:

face:
jordana foundation in toast and ivory
mac studio fix in NC25
blushing rose Jordana blush

eyes:
MUFE 308 Diamond Shadow
Shadowy Lady Shadow MAC
Buttercupcake Shadow Sugarpill

eyebrows & lashes:
carbon MAC shadow for brows
clinique lash doubling mascara

lips:
Violetta

-- marla

<3

7 comments:

  1. hot hot hot! love the combo of colors :D gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! And I adore Violetta with that eye makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful!! That lipstick is just...WOW :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and bold! I don't think I would be brave enough to pull a double-bold color look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lipstick looks stunning on you! Love the whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So pretty, loving that purple lip, looks so amazing on you!:)

    ReplyDelete