Monday, November 28, 2011

Out of the Ordinary :)

Hello girls !

Today I wanted to encourage all of you to sign the petition to stop SOPA AND PIPA, which are two laws that will change the internet as we know it.

They are basically laws that will censor many things, such as playing a song in the background of a video on youtube.

Here is a video talking about it:


Please google more information if you are unsure what it is.

Please please please sign this petition if you live in the States, and pass it along !

LINKS HERE:

CLICK TO SIGN


3 comments:

  1. Wow that's horrible! Too bad that I don't live in the States... but I hope this type of severe censoring won't happen!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting this here on your blog! otherwise, i never would've known. definitely signing this petition. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I’m quite sure I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right here.
    Epicuren

    ReplyDelete