Sunday, October 9, 2011

Bright Blue LOTD

Today I decided to play with color, so here is the look I did :)

I was excited to finally use my blue Urban Decay eyeshadows I bought about a month ago, this was the first time I incorporated them into my look :)

The products I used were:

FACE:
Jordana Foundation
MAC Studio Fix in NC25
Hot pink and bright purple eyeshadow mixed to create blush

EYES:
Urban Decay Narcotic Eyeshadow on the lid
Urban Decay Electric Eyeshadow on the crease
Beige/Cream Eyeshadow as highlight from 88 Palette
ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Select Lashes
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk for waterline
MAC Carbon Eyeshadow smudged on bottom lashline
Mark Sepia Eyeshadow for brows

LIPS:
Bright purple shadow + Clear Lipgloss :)





xoxox
Marla <3

6 comments:

  1. I love this, you did a really nice look, its soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty look! I like how you used the shadow for your lips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I wish I had your make-up skills!

    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely eye lashes i was looking for these for very long time

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soo pretty! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete