Friday, September 9, 2011

WISHLIST !!!!

This is a super RANDOM NON BEAUTY WEIRD post lol 

But I really wanted to share the number one thing on my wishlist.... 

1.) a weenie dog. 
or dachshund if you wanna get technical;)

I have seriously been dying to get a puppy for like F O R E V E R !

And ever since my neighbor bought a cute little weenie dog, I fell in love... 

It's not rowdy, or noisy, and it's cute and small.

I have been begging my mom to buy me one, and she is starting to give in ! :)

I googled weenie dog, and look at these pictures... 

You can't help but fall in L O V E... 

RIGHT ? :)

I love the picture of it in a hot dog bun :P ha ha






The only bad thing is that they run from $800 - $1000 

:(((

I'm trying to get a part time job somewhere, and them I'm going to save up half 

and my mom will pay for the other half !

I can't wait to have it in my hands !

xoxo,

marla 

? DO YOU GIRLS HAVE PETS ? 

LET ME KNOW !



6 comments:

  1. Yes, I have 3 yorkies (all featured on my blog) and I love them to death!! You will just fall in love with a puppy it's impossible not to!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE weenie dogs! They are my favorite. I grew up with them and I know my next dog will be one =) Just love them! As of now I have 3 dogs and 1 cat and going to be fostering cats and kittens =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @girlieandglamorous your dogs are too cute <3

    @miranda i wish i could have 3 dogs, my mom can only accept one lol

    @jessica rivera hopefully i get mine soon lol !

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww im glad your moms helpin out(: cant wait to see the baby when you get him

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  5. @BB i can't wait either lol...
    btw thanks for almost always commenting on my blog <3
    i enjoy reading your comments & everyone elses :)

    ReplyDelete