Monday, September 12, 2011

TAG ! SEVEN BEAUTY SINS :)


I saw this tag going around and I decided to do it as a kickstart 
to my "7 deadly sins" LOTD that I will be doing, I am so excited to do this series !
Lets get on with the tag...  

 1. What is your cheapest beauty product?
My cheapest beauty products are my ELF ones, 
dirt cheap but they are great quality. 


2. What beauty product has made you mad?
I would have to say that my NYC cream blush, 
I just did not know how to work with it at all :/ 

3. What is your most delicious beauty product?
It is probably my LemonSugar Jewel Gem Lipgloss from
Mark Cosmetics, it smells SOOOOO GOOOD !

4. What beauty product are you very lazy to use?
I am so lazy to curl my eyelashes sometimes lol ... 

5. What beauty product give you more self-confidence?
Definitely, foundation. It covers all of my minor and major flaws. 

6. What beauty attribute in men,is the most attractive to you?
Uhmm, probably their eyelashes ! Have you noticed that their lashes tend to be super long, curly AND nice. And they have soooo many !

7. What beauty product would you love to be gifted with?
I would love to be gifted the Clarisonic, I have heard wonders about it... 


I TAG ALL OF YOU ! :)

xoxo,
marla

7 comments:

  1. I want that friggin Clarisonic brush so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a clarisonic too

    btw your text is not staying in the box :/ its going under ur images to the right

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful blog you have =)

    Mia
    http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all of your answers! even I get too lazy sometimes to curl my lashes

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgeee i totally agree with you on men's lashes!!! hahaha I thought I was the only one who noticed them!!! My little brother has awesome lashes, they are long, dense, curly and black, and it always makes me mad, like why does he need them??!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. so true! i swear, men's lashes always seem to be mega long and curled, JEALOUS

    might do this tag, sounds fun (:

    http://risingsun-fashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete