Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remember..

Today is the ten year anniversary of 9/11, it marked not only a terrible day in history but also countless lives were taken away, and millions of family members, friends, and coworkers lost someone near and dear to them.

I want to take this opportunity to send my most heartwarming wishes and thoughts to those affected.

I know that everyday that passes by does not make the absence of your loved ones any easier, but remember that they are in a better place, and their soul is at peace.

to those that fought for others, and that lost their life being heroes. 

to those innocent people..

you will ALWAYS be remembered.
much love,
much respect,
marla

2 comments:

  1. I pray for all those lives taken away by a tragedy mourned by people all over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's already been 10 years! It feels as if it just happened yesterday. God bless everyone who was affected by this tragedy.

    ReplyDelete