Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Perfect Foundation

Hey Girls !

I wanted to do a super quick post on something that I am loving right now !

A while back ago I had bought the Almay Smart Shade Concealer in Light/Medium and I had kind of forgot about it.

It is a really interesting concept and I am sure you all have heard about it, it starts off in a kind of gray/ashy shade and as you apply it to your skin it adapts to your color.

It reminds me a lot of a daily moisturizer that Estee Lauder has.

A couple of days ago I just wanted to wear a little bit of foundation to school but I didnt want to look made up and I remembered this.

I was only going to apply it to my blemishes but then I decided to just apply it all over like I would foundation, and I only needed a teeny bit to cover my entire face.

I was so happy with the outcome, it evened out my skin tone and covered my dark circles.. it also gave me a very satin look ...not too matte or dewy.

After that I applied a little bit of my studio fix on my T-Zone and my cheeks to control oil...

Everyone at school complimented me on my skin and the best thing is that they all thought I was wearing no makeup !

Another plus is that it has and SPF of 15 !

I think I will definitely be trying out the foundation that goes with this product, but if I don't like it I'll stick with the concealer :)

Here are some swatches :)


I LOVE THE PACKAGING !

IT'S A LITTLE BIT TOO DARK FOR THE INSIDE OF MY ARM ,
WHICH IS SUPER WHITE LOL. BUT PERFECT FOR MY FACE :)

THAT'S IT GIRLS <3

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS POST :)

MARLA

4 comments:

  1. I tried the almay smart shade, but it was always orange on me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! love MAC studio fix.

    @CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a cool concept but I used on someone who was tan (the foundation) and it looked ashy

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post I am in love with mac studio fix powder! its been my fav for years

    hope you'll follow back

    polaberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete