Thursday, September 15, 2011

Highlights of TeenVogue Oct2011

Hey Girls,

So I decided to start doing these posts on my favorite parts of any magazine I'm currently subscribed to, kind of like an overview of the magazine.

Let me know your thoughts on these type of posts :)

I just received my issue of the Teen Vogue October issue ( i know kinda soon huh ) but I guess I'll be an early bird and just do the post... :)

this is how it will work: as soon as I finish reading the magazine for that month I will do the highlights,  so that if your interested in the issue you can purchase it :)

LET'S GET STARTED !

Click picture to Enlarge it :)

This is a collage of my favorite parts of the magazine, the pictures of the cover girl Lily Collins are absolutely gorgeous! She has the most beautiful eyebrows ever ! And she is very talented... you may recognize her from the movie the Blind Side (she was the daughter of Sandra Bullock.)
(SHE IS ON THE LEFT SIDE)

Another part of the magazine that I loved was the interview with Lady Gaga's little sister, yea i know kinda weird that she even has a sister, lol. She is going to school to become a fashion designer, and is actually trying to work herself up by her own means which I think is pretty DARN AWESOME :)
(SHE AND LADY GAGA ARE ON TOP RIGHT)

On the bottom left of my collage is a page that announces this monthly giveaway, which is always a good thing haha :)

And in the bottom middle is an article that I thought was really interesting, Betsey Johnson did a make over on two "average" girls, and transformed them into edgy girls that can take over the catwalk or the streets of New York, it was really a cute article <3

BUT BY FAR MY FAVORITE PART OF THE MAGAZINE IS THAT TEEN VOGUE FEATURES MANY BLOGGERS LIKE YOU AND I AS THEIR WRITERS.. !
I THINK IT'S SO NEAT THAT THEY SUPPORT THEY BLOGGING WORLD SO MUCH !
THEY HAVE A STYLE BLOGGER, CULTURE BLOGGER, AND MUSIC BLOGGER... AND MUCH MORE :)

I am definitely glad I subscribed to it !:)

Hope you enjoyed the post...

Marla






2 comments:

  1. what are the pictures in the top middle and bottom right from?

    ReplyDelete