Friday, September 2, 2011

High School So Far...

Hey girls,

I know that I have been M.I.A these past couple of days, but as a lot of you know the first couple weeks of school are the toughest. I am trying to get back  into my routine and balance out all of my classes (7 of them to be exact) AND IT IS TOUGH !

But this post isn't going to be a pity party, I wanted to share my experiences so far. :)

First off, let me just say that my emergency kit has saved my life more than a couple of times ! I have gotten cuts, forgotten to put on sunscreen, and needed to floss and brush my teeth on some occassions... but never fear ! My trusty kit was here ! ha ha :D

I have also been waking up at 6 in the morning because my first class begins at 7:20 a.m, so I have not done my makeup too drastic... I am working on a tutorial that shows you a quick and easy way to do your makeup in 5 minutes OR LESS :)

I am going to San Diego this weekend, and I will be posting some looks of the day because I am going to 2 parties ! I also will be doing the makeup of the birthday girl and her mother, her party is Mardi Gras inspired, I am sooo excited !

So please stay tuned for more posts <3

Love you all,
Marla

ENTER THIS AWESOME ELF GIVEAWAYHERE


:)

1 comment:

  1. Omg you're barely in HS & you're already so talented with makeup! I didn't know & you seem so mature. Anyway, you're so smart to have an emergency kit! & I can't wait to see the Mardi Gras makeup pics! That is such a fun idea. Enjoy yourself! (:

    ReplyDelete