Tuesday, September 13, 2011

a couple of things..

I know that my blogging hasn't been that great lately, I've been trying to work on quality instead of quantity :)

I wanted to share a couple of posts I have coming up:

  • 7 Sins Series, this series has been very popular and I have decided to join the band wagon. I think I am going to do 2-3 looks per month ... :)
  • Bird Series, I started this series waaaay back and I am definitely gonna continue doing it.
  • Barbie/Doll Inspired Series, I recently looked up pictures of Barbies and I was surprised at seeing how many different looks there are. I will definitely make this an on going series for a long time. 
Here are some pictures of some looks that I hope to recreate and that I am getting inspired by:



Just some little peeks, I don't want to show the juicy pictures yet lol ;)

and here is a list of the 7 Sins:
  1. Lust
  2. Gluttony
  3. Greed
  4. Sloth
  5. Wrath 
  6. Envy
  7. Pride
I also a am going to do looks inspired by editorials, models, or celebrities. 

I feel that by putting my thoughts into perspective and setting time goals, I will be able to post more quality posts & still post as much as before. 

Thanks for following !
It means so much to me !

Marla

4 comments:

  1. New to the blog, Im excited about your upcoming post.

    Id love for you to check out my blog, and follow! Let me know ill follow in return.

    also check out my GIVEAWAY!!!

    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following <333 Keep in touch!

    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see a Barbie series personally :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wee i'd love to see your barbie version series and other celebrity inspired make-up!!
    i'm excited!!! wee..

    ReplyDelete