Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Birchbox of Sept & Small Rite Aid Haul :)


Hey girls,
I usually get my birchbox super late so I'm just going to quickly share what I got and if anything is worth talking about it wil recieve its own post on my blog :)

here is what I got:

Blinc Mascara, which "TUBES" your lashes..
and Lash Card.. which to me seems like the same thing
that a business card can do; protect from smudges.
LIV GRN Perfume, which smells amazing !
Jouer Lip Enhancer, your average lip balm...
Incoco Nail Polish Appliques which is what I am
most excited to try :)
BLUE GLITTER !
Rite Aid Haul !
Wet & Wild Ebony Hates Chris, which is just your average
black nail polish
Then some crazy blue lashes ;)
only $1.99 ! each thing..

I bought this Martha Stewart magazine simply because of the makeup lol.
and just a quick picture for you girls <3
i love you all !


<3
Marla

5 comments:

  1. That magazine cover is unreal. I can't wait to see what you do with the lashes, they look bad ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lashes ;) i love colored lashes!
    oh btw hunny, i awarded you on my blog today! ;)
    xo, jyz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog so much words can not describe it. It is just so amazing i just love it there is no words to describe how i feel about this blog xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put the lashes on immideatley!!! The would be the coolest on you! And that cover was so amazing. I want wing-shaped lashes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish we had birch box in australia.
    what do you think of the blinc mascara?

    http://risingsun-fashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete